Gaea Environmental’s sector expertise
With significant commercial remediation experience, Gaea Environmental’s team has handled numerous projects at industrial, manufacturing and retail sites.
We respond quickly following appointment to accurately assess the site’s conditions, taking emergency action initially to:
- minimise environmental liabilities to controlled or sensitive waters
- prevent further migration, minimising the impact of contamination
- emergency clean-up
- manage odour control
- maintain occupation and functionality of the site.
How we’ll help
Following our initial response and with abatement measures in place to minimise risk and impact, Gaea Environmental will undertake a number of strategies to restore the property to its original condition, including:
- conducting further investigative works to fully assess the issues and extent of contamination
- recommending pragmatic, risk-based remedial strategies to return the site to an acceptable state cost-effectively
- carrying out any remedial works that are required to the highest standards as efficiently as possible
- liaising with statutory bodies on the client’s behalf.
Want to discuss a project? Contact us and find out how Gaea Environmental will support you.
Gaea’s recent sector success
Our client’s commercial site in Northern Ireland had suffered from historic oil and chemical spillages and we were asked to assess and remediate the property to allow for its safe future use.
Following attendance onsite all sources of contamination were made safe, with superficial contamination clean-up preventing migration offsite through surface drainage.
Having developed a good relationship with the client during the early stages of the project, Gaea Environmental’s team was further commissioned to deliver expert environmental and waste management solutions for the site, including categorisation and removal of historical hazardous waste, and site investigation by way of boreholes. Following completion of the site investigative and management aspects, we were able to present a full set of recommendations to the client for a risk-based remediation of the site.
What our clients say...
“I found Gaea to be an excellent company to deal with, very helpful from start to finish and the final job looks fantastic. ”
Mrs P, Derry/L’Derry.