Our oil-spill remediation services
Gaea has a huge amount of experience in dealing with the remediation of domestic oil spills across the UK & Ireland.
For twenty years, Gaea’s senior management has been at the cutting edge of oil spill remediation, successfully managing thousands of clean-ups of every size. Our extensive experience has allowed us to gather an unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the key issues, risks and processes required to ensure a successful remedial outcome.
Our experts handle:
- Internal spills within a residential property, affecting masonry, floors, hardfill and underlying strata
- External spills at residential properties impacting gardens, driveways, patios, open spaces and third parties
- Spills affecting controlled / sensitive surface waters such as drains, streams, rivers and groundwaters
As well as our extensive experience in managing domestic oil spills, Gaea’s team regularly handles oil spillages at non-residential premises including:
- Industrial and commercial premises
- Petrol chemical
- Faith properties
- Local government premises
All backed by our scientific research and development, oil spill remediation services by Gaea are delivered efficiently and with care, restoring environments as quickly as possible and allowing them to be enjoyed again by homeowners, business owners and occupants.
Clear communication throughout a project keeps all parties up-to-date, and with our team on-hand we fully-manage projects from start to finish.
Download our brochure to read more about our oil spill remediation process.
Contact us to find out more about our services or to arrange an appointment.
What our clients say...
“They communicated the nature of the problem to me very clearly and explained the necessary steps going forward. The works were then carried out to a very high standard.”
Mrs J, Douglas, Isle of Man.