Our Groundwater Remediation services
Gaea and our sister companies have a long history of dealing with groundwater contamination issues across the UK & Ireland.
Impact to groundwater might seem daunting. However, once fully assessed and with a strong portfolio of clean-up and remediation techniques available to us, by utilising the correct technique for the situation Gaea will remediate as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Our experts handle:
- Investigation into the impact of a pollution incident on underlying superficial and bedrock aquifers
- Fast response, utilising in-house drilling equipment, to determine the level and distribution of contaminants
- Intervention with specialised total fluids groundwater pumps, groundwater skimmers and a variety of treatment systems
Our groundwater remediation methods have been developed through extensive scientific research and technical expertise. We commonly use a combination of techniques to treat and clean up groundwater including:
- In-situ chemical oxidation
- Enhanced bio-remediation
- Hydroxyl radical degradation
- Free Phase removal
- Air sparging
- Contaminant reduction
- Multi-phase extraction
- Pump & Treat
- Chemical alteration
Based across the UK and Ireland, Gaea responds quickly and with all the skills needed to ensure an efficient and highly effective groundwater remediation.
Contact us to find out more about our services or to arrange an appointment.
What our clients say...
“From the first time I spoke with Gaea I felt reassured. I obtained a number of competitive quotes from different Environmental companies and hands down, Gaea were the best value for money.”
Mrs B, Lisburn, N. Ireland.