Our Expert Consultancy services
Our senior management team is often asked to deliver expert advisory and consultancy services to various clients on projects as an independent third party.
With over twenty years’ experience in caring for and restoring our customers’ environments, Gaea’s professional, objective and transparent approach means that we’re trusted to deliver sound, independent advice which can be entirely relied upon.
Our experts handle:
- Advising as expert witness
- Fuel and waste storage advice
- Waste management consultancy
Vast experience and honest, open communication means that Gaea is often trusted by solicitors throughout the UK and Ireland to deliver advice as an expert witness in legal cases.
Waste storage, management and disposal is closely controlled under legislation, with disposal costs increasing year on year. Identifying the waste you hold and advising as to recommended disposal is crucial. Gaea Environmental’s specialists support clients with:
- Desktop surveys of documentation and materials stored on site
- Assessment of WM3 legislation to identify the hazards of wastes on site
- Obtaining representative samples of waste in line with current legislation
- Determining the analysis required to establish types of waste
- Provision of analytical costings
- Production of report detailing the waste category, how it was derived and EWC codes.
Contact us to find out more about our services or to arrange an appointment.
What our clients say...
“They communicated the nature of the problem to me very clearly and explained the necessary steps going forward. ”
Mrs J, Douglas, Isle of Man.